Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thinking of You... (10-2011).







I had seen a really pretty pinwheel flower recently and thought I might like to try my hand in making one..The flower was designed from a 4" square and because of the finished size I placed it on a 5" x 7" card..

Combined with BasicGrey's Lemonade Paper..and flower border punch from Martha Stewart...I think the result is so very vintage and feminine...

:)

Products used:
Papers: BasicGrey - 6" x 6" Lemonade Collection
Pastel Pink Cardstock from American Crafts
Cream Cardstock from American Crafts
Sentiment Stamps: Hero Arts - Friends #CL351
Polka Dot Border Stamp: Martha Stewart #M331026
Scalloped Flower Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Flower Punches: Martha Stewart
Label Punch: EK Success
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar

No comments :

Post a Comment