Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...





I arrived home from Italy about 3 weeks ago...been happily busy back in my scrap space... toooooo busy to post anything...!! hee hee

Will start to fix that oversight now.....

Our Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend...and wouldn't you know it... I saw a few snowflakes this morning!!! :(

Anyhoooooo... this is a card I made for the wonderful ladies at my local post office... who always take good care of my scrappy packages when they arrive!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
:)
Debbi...

Papers are from: The Fall Stack by DCWV
Stamps: The Journey by Tim Holtz and The Fall Collections by Inkadinkadoo
Inks: Shading are from a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Images were stamped by ColorBox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
The Pumpkin was colored with a mixture of orange and yellow Prisma Pencils

No comments :

Post a Comment