Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Card ... (10-2011)












This is the 4" x 6" Halloween Card and Envelope I made this year for my grandkids and friends...and all from the scraps I had left over from my Halloween Mini-Album!!

It is a basic gate fold card with a panel on the front and a peek-a-boo inside center... however this one has an apeture inside the circle that opens and closes with the card....

Happy Halloween all you Ghouls and Gals!!
:)

The Products are all listed with my Halloween Mini Album - 2011
http://kindakrafty.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-mini-2011.html

1 comment :

  1. Very impressive cards! That pumpkin card is so scary! Perfect for Halloween. You can use that again in 2012 Halloween celebration. Anyways, can I include that card in my collection of printing samples? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete