Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Mini 2011...

















Here is a Paper Bag Album... without the Paper Bags!! hee hee

I have been wanting to make an album that could hold enough photos to emcompass the many years we dress our kids up for Halloween.... and this album does it!!

There is room in here for approximately 110 photos and all are a good size..

One bit of good news is that this completed album probably only cost me about $5.00 to create..

I will be making a Christmas album with this design..and at that time I will have a pattern and a picture tutorial that I will make available to you...

So stay tuned!!
:)
Debbi...

1 comment :

  1. What a spooky neat mini album.
    I am still in the process of making 2 of them for swaps...I am hoping to get them done before Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete