Saturday, March 3, 2012
A Perfect Day - A Happy Dream...
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ ...What a pleasant surprise!!
You should really head on over and join in on the fun...you'll be greeted by a wonderful group of ladies and be encouraged to learn new techniques, styles and at the very least get some scrapping done!! hee hee
This is Layout #1, for March....and as the journaling states:
"Dream: a visionary creation of the imagination.
- This was the look on Joey's face when he first talked
about Stephanie & this was the same look when they
married, 4 years later
...July 28, 2007
xo Auntie Debbi"
- White & Pink Cardstock by American Crafts
- Cloud Design Paper: Fancy Pants - Little Sprout, Item #306
- Pink Design Paper: Fancy Pants - Simplicity, Item #655
- Pink Stripe Paper: Fancy Pants - Dancing Girl, Item #273
- Navy Blue Stripe Print Stamp : Hero Arts - CG196 Canvas Stripes
Ink: Ranger Adirondack Earthtones - Denim
- "I love you" background text: Autumn Leaves Stampology - Worth Repeating by Katie Pertiet
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk - Charcoal
- Label Tab Stamp: Autumn Leaves Stampology - Ledger Tabs by Katie Pertiet
Embossing Ink & Zing Opaque Black Embossing Powder
- Fussy Cut Flowers from a Design Paper I had in my stash
- Hot Air Balloon created from ClipArt - traced with a Versamark Embossing Pen,
Zing Opaque Black Embossing Poweder and colored with Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks - Rouge & French Blue
- Grass Border Punch by: Fiskars
- Ornate Scallop Border Punch by: Martha Stewart
- Chipboard Alphas are from my stash.. darker pink.colored with Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink: Rouge and both outlined with a Black Bic Markit