Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Think You're Amazing...



It's my 5th and Final week as Guest Designer over at CSI..and it's been fun!!..I really have enjoyed the Challenges, each and every one of them has forced me to step outside of my comfort zone to some degree and that is always a good thing, if you desire to evolve in any way...

I found my inspiration from this Sketch by the talented Kim Keene:



I loved the bright and cheery colors this week..and I had way tooooo much fun creating this layout based on some old photos of my best friend and myself as wee little girls...!!

:)
Debbi...

Products used:
Circles: Cut with Cricut Cartridge - Accent Essentials
Map: KandCompany - Cut'n'Paste
Flower Border: JustRite Stamps - Classic Scallops Border One
Ink: Color Box Fluid Chalk - French Blue
Design papers, Elements and Title Work: Echo Park - This & That by Lori Whitlock
Cardstock: American Crafts
Jewel Brads: My Stash

No comments :

Post a Comment