Friday, March 16, 2012

A Beautiful Sunshine Day...



My Brother Brian and I  -  Circa 1956

Layer, Layer..Layer!! hee hee
Fussy Cutting can be SO worth it...
Isn't Baker's Twine just the Best??!!...


I love the Color Palette for Case #11 over at CSI this week.... it was so bright and cheery and I had just the photo of my brother Brian and I, that I wanted to scrap... I was tremendously influenced by the magical pages of Michele Singh  and  Brit Sviggum, both ladies create such fun and whimsical pages... and I learned just how difficult that can be!! hee hee

I am soooo pleased with how it all came together.... Challenges are wonderful opportunities to play outside "the box"....so head on over and find out for yourself!!

The hidden journaling was placed in a pocket on the back and states:

  " It was the day Mom wanted to have a professional photograph taken of myself and my brother, Brian.
    We were all decked out, our hair curled and/or plastered down appropriately.
    Mom sent us outside to play quietly for a few minutes until the photographer had set up.
    It's showtime!! ...and we appeared...with some serious scuffs on Brian's new shoes!!
    I don't remember if we got dessert that night.. hee hee"

:)
Debbi...

Products used:
Design Papers: KandCo - Cut'n'Paste, Echo Park - Summer Days & Playground
Die Cuts: Echo Park - Summer Days & Playground
Alphas: Summer Days
Baker's Twine: The Twinery - Lemon Drop & Maraschino
Acrylic Paint: DecoArt - White
Word Stickers: 7Gypsies - 97% Complete Celebrate stickers

1 comment :

  1. What a colorful, playful, whimsical page!!! Great design work Debbi!

    ReplyDelete