Saturday, January 10, 2015

It takes two Boys to make one Brother...




I've started scrapbooking on Thursday nights with some fellow cardmakers and scrappers..we all work from a sketch and it's fun to see how we each interpret the design.. our choices of colours and patterns...so much to learn from each other.....

 I love these recent pics of Jared and Jaden all decked out in their bumper car racing helmets....they went perfectly with an older line of papers and embellishments from Fancy Pants called "To the Moon"..I am not sure if that line is available anymore..I am definitely going to be looking for more as they are the PERFECT Boy papers!!

A little bit of Glossy accents..a hidden pocket for the journaling..some hand-stitching and a whole lot of fun making it!!

The journaling says:
"I really like the relationship between Jared and Jaden..They are so different and yet they are very close and respectful of each other"

:)
Debbi...

No comments :

Post a Comment