Tuesday, January 6, 2015

All Grown Up?...


It's been several years since I created a Scrap Page...my heart just wasn't there...although the temptation has been increasing recently and when I received these really cute and funny photos from my son D'Arcy several days ago...I knew the time was right!! hee hee

I used a sketch from CSI #151  (http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/major-case-file-no-151-case-closes-on-january-31-2015?xg_source=msg_mes_network ) I find this site incredibly inspirational and fun...

Embellishments are all from: October Afternoon's - Public Library.. giving this just the right whimsical feel that I was looking for..

The journaling says:
"D'Arcy and Phillip had taken Jared & Jaden bumper car racing & bowling for Jared's 12th birthday... While posing for a group pic... D'Arcy transformed into a human Q-Tip!!" 

Fingers crossed...I think I'm back!!
:)
Debbi...

No comments :

Post a Comment