Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kiara's Birthday Card... 2013

I have moved my Scraproom downstairs to my former office, giving me loads more space..but what a job!! I had to relocate 2000 DVD's to some smaller bookshelves upstairs and I have been VERY busy making mini-books to make them look much prettier up there.. hee hee..I will post  a photo of the mini books.. meanwhile I needed to take a break and make my grandaughter a Birthday Card...I use my Prisma Pencils to color the image and I quite like the result..

Thanks for Looking
:)
Debbi...


Products Used:
Water color Paper
Background Design Paper from Scrap Stash ( I think it is from K&Co.)
Prisma Pencils - Assorted colours
Stamps by Fairyopolis - Summer Collection & Fall Collection
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz
Kraft Card Base by Bazzil

No comments :

Post a Comment