Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter Bunny - 2023













It's been a minute since I have posted anything. Being a caregiver for the past few years meant managing my time differently. However, in November 2022, my Father passed away at the ripe old age of 96.. and after catching my breath physically and emotionally, I felt it was time to start posting again.

I love making cards and it seems as though folks like getting them, too..!!

I really enjoyed these Tim Holtz dies.. although, my aging eyes are permanently crossed with layering those Mini Brushtroke Flowers..!! but...Don't you just LOVE that Bunny..??

:)

Debbi...

Products used:

Tim Holtz - Brushstroke Flowers mini - 666284

Tim Holtz - Bunny Stitch - 666293

Tim Holtz - Brushtrokes - CMS293

Tim Holtz - Crazy Talk -CMS236

Fiskars - Grass Border Punch

Stampin' Up - Blushing Bride Ink

Versafine - Onyx Black Ink


 

No comments :

Post a Comment