Monday, February 3, 2020

CSI 310 - Warning: Beware of Dog...














It's been awhile since I have posted anything here, I have been mostly making cards. I really missed scrapbooking and was a little nervous, wondering if I had lost my Mojo...!! 

I went back over to CSI and thought I might play along with their monthly challenges, knowing that I would feel inspired and that is always a good place to start.

This is my take on Case No: 310

I was able to use all of the colours and to document when my granddaughter Jaelin met her first "puppy love" in Jack

Evidence:
 - Stripes
 - Hearts
 - Frames
 - Plaid ( in the stamped Title Border )
 - Word Phrases
 - Stamps ( LOTS of them )
 - Punches ( silver circles for the cameras...strip under the border and In the banners )
 - Silver
 - Banners
 - Washi Tape ( on the Frames )

Thanks for looking..!!

:)
Debbi...


2 comments :

  1. I don't think you've lost your mojo at all ! Your layout is so cute. I love all of the stamping you've done, both on the background and all the different words/sayings. Those little puppies, and the cameras, add a lot to the theme of your page and are so stinkin' adorable. Love the "caution" "keep out" washi tape. They are perfect for those photos. Nicely done. TFS. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is what's called losing your mojo, then I hope I can lose mine! This is absolutely fantastic! Those photos are so sweet, and the puppies behind the cameras and frames with the caution tape are brilliant! Just love the whimsy of your page, Debbi!

    ReplyDelete