Friday, May 6, 2016

Time Bandits...


 The Title was cut from several fonts that I "welded" together and my Cricut Expression...
I stamped the music notes on a 3/4" circle, distress inked the edges and added some Glossy Accents..

 The Flowers and Leaves were die cut from two Tim Holtz's Decorative Strip Dies. The brads are all from my stash..

 All the Clocks were stamped from stamps I have in my stash..



This is my first submission as a Member of the CSI Design Team. How wonderful it is to be a part of such a talented group of people who have inspired me to create meaningful and fun Scrap Pages.... hopefully in some small way I can return the favor.
These vintage photos are of me and my cousin and dear friend Paula. Can you believe they were taken almost 50 years ago?? Well I can't..!! hee hee
It was fun to put this page together and having such a great sketch really helped...
If you're looking for a challenge and some incredibly talented folks to get your Mojo going and maybe win some prizes.. CSI is the place to be!
:)
Debbi

No comments :

Post a Comment