Saturday, March 5, 2016

#Me...





This is my first entry as a March Guest Designer over at CSI .. Come play along!
One of the options we had for Case 193 to journal about was our name... and since mine goes right back to the Book of Judges in the Bible I was pretty excited to create a scrap page around it..  also to show a little of my own personal history (all the way from Israel to PEI, Canada) to boot! hee hee
I like a lot of dimension on my pages, without too much bulk.. so I rely on texture to create shadow and depth.... in this case... the corrugated paper.... layering with embossed-stamped-fussy cut images.. raised lettering that I cut out with my Cricket Expression...and some string hanging off of my hidden journaling adds some "interest" to the page, too..!

:)
Debbi...

No comments :

Post a Comment