Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cuddle Buds...





This is my take on Case 190 over at CSI... I have to say that I really struggled with it...I wanted to try a little mixed media and found myself WAY outside of my comfort zone...!!
Also..... if you are going to gesso a page....you need to know that gel pens do NOT work on it...wow what a mess my journalling was!! hee hee
I may have to tweak this layout a bit more before I submit it.. but after working on it, off and on, for 3 days... I need to put this puppy to bed.... ( and get out of my PJ's, too) LOL

The only products I used other than my Ziq water color pens. my distress inks and gesso..
was a older stamp from 7Gypsies - Ink+Friends- #7G1069 and two Tim Holtz Stencils - THS007 Burlap, THS008 Stars...and two embossing folders from LifeStyle Crafts - Tea Party #EF-0013, Tide #EF-0020
:)
Debbi...

No comments :

Post a Comment