Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spooky Dude...



I've had these papers from Fancy Pants for awhile now and found the perfect match for them with this photo of my grandson Liam...looking kinda ghoulish!! hee hee

I Glossy Accented the flourishes and pumkins along the bottom of the page.... cut out the pumpkin's mouths...inserted the face painting pics...did a little tearing... et voila!!!

Oh and....if I had it to do over again....I would NOT have tried to journal on the textured side of the paper....!! hee hee  ( hindsight, eh?? )

Products:
Fancy Pants  Design Papers - Rip - Great Pumpkin
Black Cardstock - Bazzill 
Glossy Accents - Ranger Industeries
Foam Alphas - Dollar Store

Metal Sign -  Making Memories - Toil & Trouble
Other Embellishments  - Making Memories - Spook Alley
Staples - Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher
White Gel Pen - Signo Uniball

No comments :

Post a Comment