Thursday, January 6, 2011

Marion's 31 Day Challenge - Day 4







Yay!!..The Frame is done... I may tweak it a bit before little Violet gets it.. as you can see.. it's all light hearted and fun..not too heavy on the embellishments because the picture will be the real focal point of this project...

Marion's challenge is really getting me focused on getting my project baskets cleaned up and finished ( of course I will probably fill them all up again, hee hee )

I will be doing a slide show tutorial on how to make a frame from scratch ( a vintage one ) after the challenge is over.
:)

Products used:
Papers and embellishments ALL from - Crate Paper's Season's Collection Kit
Tim Holtz - On The Edge Die
Glues - Tomobow Mono, Elmer's All Purpose White Glue
Sealer - FolkArt's Satin Waterbase Varnish

No comments :

Post a Comment