Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Read a good book lately?...











I liked the Challenge for Week #15 over at CSI so much that I thought I would play along, again....I know, I know.... it's Spring and I should be out raking.... or something like that..eh?? hee hee

All of the monsters and embellishments are by the incredibly creative Michele Singh..What Fun!!.. you can find her over at CSI, too... she is a Designer "Detective" and sooooo talented!! Just sign up and download her exclusive CSI Coordinates!!

I love these photos of my Grandson Liam at the ripe old age of two...at the end of his potty training period...unfortunately the lighting in this washroom is very diffused, so the pictures are not all that crisp... but they tell this story so well, I just had to use them...

The Journaling in the pocket states:
Liam's potty training usually involved his "book",
which was almost bigger than him!!
Sometimes he would draw in it - Sometimes he
would pretend read from it.
He often required an audience - Usually
that was his Mom...
Let the Rumpus Begin!!

:)
Debbi...

Products used:

Design Papers: Crate Paper - Toy Box Collection
Notebook Edge Punch: EK Success
Alphabet Stamps: American Crafts - Rue
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk - Pumkin Spice
Alphabet Stamp on Journal Pocket: Glitz Design - Distressing Set 3 - S2426
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black

3 comments :

  1. Teehee, such a cute layout. What better place to read then on the throne ;)

    As for raking, we still have a bit of snow on the ground, at least thats my excuse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :-) I just found it through SCI :-) and added myself as a follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice to see you here...!! Hope you find some inspiration...
      :)
      Debbi...

      Delete