Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mi Amore...








Week #14 at CSI..and for this "Case" I used a wonderful sketch by Susan Stringfellow, a VERY talented CSI Detective!!

I found the colors to be extrememly challenging and in the end...I stamped everything  ( except the green patterned paper in the background).. so that I could get not only the colors I was looking for but also the mood....of course I kinda got carried away... and made all my own embellishments except for the Title by My Minds Eye.... which I modified, too....hee hee

In the end.. it was a LOT more work...but also, very gratifing...

I even tried my hand at Haiku for the first time in my journaling..and I really liked how well it worked for this Layout..

I love this Photo taken last summer of my Grandaughter, Kiara..and the haiku reads:

When you smile at me
I can see the young woman
You are becoming

:)
Debbi..


Products used:
Stamps: mostly from JustRite and others ( without names, sorry ) from my stash
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk and Tim Holtz Distress
Flower Punch: Large Daisy by Recollection
Flower Center: JilliBean Soup - Give Thanks - Clear Stamps
Brads: from my stash
Title: My Minds Eye - Bohemia Accessories Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment