Thursday, April 22, 2021

CSI 352 - Best Friends for Life...








 
I've stepped away from scrapbooking for awhile but I wanted to scrap this amazing photo of my granddaughter Jaelin with one of her fur babies, Layla.. Layla is a Birman breed, said to be very affectionate with people and have those incredibly blue eyes..

Since the colour blue and Cats were featured in the Case file for #352.. I decided to play along. It also gave me an opportunity to experiment with using Cut Files... I think they are an amazing addition to our Scrapbooking arsenal...!!

The papers are from a very old My Minds Eye Collection - Bohemia - and this paper is called "Just be You Paisley/Teal" I have used both sides of this particular paper... the teal colour was perfect as a backdrop to Layla's eyes...

The ephemera is from a PhotoPlay Sticker Sheet called "Stuck on You"...

The Cut File is from a 2020 December Collection by the Hip Kit Club..

I am VERY happy with how this turned out...

Thanks for looking...

:)

Debbi...





 

No comments :

Post a Comment