Sunday, January 20, 2019

CSI 271 - Remember Today...






I just love this photo of my Granddaughter Jaelin (on the right) with her long time friend, looking so "glam"....!!

I am following along with CSI's Cold Case #271 for January... it is great to be going through my old stash and finding a wonderful reason to use it up..

- The Papers ( they are actually papers and not card stock) are Bella Bella from My Minds Eye
- The Flourish Stamps are so old that I have NO idea where I originally got them from..
- The other stamps.. polka dots.. script and Post Card are from Glitz Design and I don't think they are even around any more.
- I went through my box that contained all my wooden pieces and found a heart, music notes and a few words that went perfectly with this page.. stained some of them with my gold glimmer brush by Wink of Stella and also added a bit more shimmer with my Spectrum Noir Glimmer Marker-
- I pulled out my dusty tag punch by Paper Shapers... stamped it with another old stamp by Prima and used it to record the date.
- Found some flowers and leaves that I had made for another project a while back.
- Used some metallic gold thread that I have had FOREVER.
- I also found some twine that I bought 10 miles of years ago and use on everything.
- The little quilled red flowers I made a very long time ago and am delighted they look so cute here.
- The 12 x 12 paper is actually two older textured pieces from ColorBok that I glued together... created a shiplap design with my Martha Stewart score board, painted a thin water colour line in the grooves and distressed it with some old paper and walnut stain distress ink.. to give it that aged look....
- Even used some doilies that I thought I might have give away.
- Did some splattering...made a journal card and taped it to the back for Jaelin to make her own notes on.... and called it done.

What Fun..!!

:)
Debbi...

No comments :

Post a Comment