Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Capture this Smile...










This Layout was  truly a Joy for me to create...my son's wonderful partner Philip sent me the photo of D'Arcy holding his tooth-fairy pillow that I had made for my kids... that happy smile of his actually made me smile and shed a few nostalgic tears at the same time...it was off to the races after that!! hee hee
That wonderful sketch and color scheme for Case #157 over at CSI was perfect!!
I created the polaroid frames... pulled out my acrylic paints...then outlined them with a black photo pen...
I did a lot of stamping.. creating grids and photo strips that matched the colors for this case... and I even cheated and printed/fussy cut out those ADORABLE cats... they added just the right amount of fun and whimsy to the page....!!
I enjoyed every nano-second of this project and I am so delighted to be back scrapbooking again!!
:)
Debbi...



No comments :

Post a Comment