Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday (6)...






I think Boy's Cards can be the most fun to make... personally, I love Robots!! hee hee
I "featured the inside of this Card because it s just sooooooo cool!..

I was inspired by a tutorial I saw on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ePcnPKbhbA&list=UURao83kqSLmpzH7axaUramg

Check her out and have fun!!
:)
Debbi...

Products Used:
Stamps:
American Crafts - Rascal -59092
TPC Studio - Blips and Bleeps - 2009515
Bella Blvd - Super Stud - 041
My Minds Eye - Boy Crazy - GB1019
Hero Arts - Tiny Star Background - CG616
Heidi Swapp - HS01127
Inks:
Stazon Pumpkin
Stazon Hydrangea Blue
Stazon  Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass - Chipped Sapphire - Faded Jeans - Weathered Wood
Versamark Embossing Ink
Embossing Powders:
American Crafts Zing Powders - Lemon - Apricot - Wave - Rouge - Cricket
Ranger - Clear

Ranger Inkssentials - Glossy  Accents

No comments :

Post a Comment