Saturday, February 22, 2014

To The Moon Bday Card...

I love this "To The Moon" Collection" -  for a Boy's Card or Scrap Page!

 What I couldn't find in the Stickers, I fussy cut from the papers..

  
Because I plan to use this as a Birthday card, I created some embossed balloons...
The Washi tape adds a great border and added strength to the folds..

 
This journaling card placed on the back makes the perfect place to add your Sentiment...
 Adding the Belly-Band not only helps keep it closed for mailing but adds to the fun too!!

 I just love these "Pop-up Box Cards"  ( the tutorial can be found at www.SplitcoastStampers.com) and what fun they are to open....I guess it just brings out the Kid in Me, eh...??? hee hee
:)
Debbi...


All of the supplies other than the Washi Tape and Embossed Balloons are from:
Fancy Pants Designs, Inc  - To The Moon Collection
VersaMark Ink
Zing Embossing Powders - Mustard, Apricot, Wave
Washi Tape is from my nameless stash....
Fiskars - Border Punch - Grass 
American Crafts - Clear Acrylic Stamp Set - Birthday - Large

No comments :

Post a Comment