..... I am sure some of you have wondered if I had not fallen off the face of the earth...in some ways I had...family issues are not always a happy affair as many of us parents know..and my heart has not been into scrapbooking or much else.
One of my personal resolutions for 2013 has been to get back into scraproom and plug into that creative energy I have so much missed... enuff said :)
I made this simple 5"x7" card yesterday for some very special people who are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary!! and what a fun couple they are.... I had only taken some photos of the card so I could email them to a fellow crafter..( as you can see by the fact that I had already signed it when I took the photo..hee hee ) and then I realized that I should be sharing it with you, too...so the resolution and lighting are not all that great....but you get the general idea... eh???
- Oval Cut-outs were with my "old" Coluzzle but you could use any die cut template you have
- Pear Shape Die - Spellbinders
- Embossed Banner - CuttleBug
- Design Paper - BasicGrey - Lemonade
- White Card Base - Bazzil
- Photo Corner Punch - Martha Stewart Punch
- Pink and Green Ink - Color Box Chalk Ink - Lime Green and Rouge
- Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo
- Alphabet and Heart Stamps - Dollar Store
- Face Stamps - Peachy Keen
- Brown Ink - Stazon Timber brown
I think that's it... if you have any questions... leave me a comment ..